The information and data of users of the site will be processed by Seberg in compliance with the Italian legislation implementing directives 95/46/CE and 2002/58/CE of the European Parliament and Council, or on the basis of Italian legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 as amended.
1. Purposes and procedures of processing data
Seberg informs the users of the site that the data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes stated below and to keep users updated on new developments, promotions and the activities of Seberg in general.
Seberg will use the data collected to:
a) fulfil sales contracts or appointments for the provision of services (supply of goods or services);
b) direct marketing activities, also by sending newsletters, mms or sms messages or other types;
c) informational activities;
d) creation of professional profiles of clients or consumers;
e) market research or other research useful for improving our products or services;
The data collected can be processed by electronic means or on paper and will however always be protected by adequate constantly updated security systems and kept in a safe place with controlled access.
2. Data processors and scope of dissemination
The personal data that will be entered by the user will be known and used by the employees of Seberg S.r.l. and/or its branches and/or retailers for the sole purpose of carrying out activities that represent the reason for which the data was collected (for example, to fulfil sales or service contracts or for sending information). The data may be communicated to other companies associated with Seberg in Italy, the European Union or countries not in the European Union, provided that the organisation of the destination country assures an adequate protection level for personal information. The adequacy of such systems will be assessed by comparing it with the Italian system.
Data may also be sent to suppliers of electronic communication services, banks, financial brokers, credit institutes, other financial bodies, operators of centralised information systems, insurance companies, consultants and freelance workers who cooperate with Seberg, credit recovery and dispute management companies, companies that provide goods packing and despatch services or which organise the despatch of post and commercial information, research bodies or companies, non-profit associations or foundations.
3. Rights of the person concerned
The controller of the data collected is Seberg S.r.l., with head office in Italy, via E. Fermi 52/o, 24035 Curno (BG), to whom the person concerned may apply in writing in order to exercise the rights set forth in section 7 of Italian legislative decree 196/2003, i.e. to:
1) obtain information on the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing with the help of electronic equipment; the details of the data controller, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or of which they may become aware;
2) update, correct or add data, cancel, transform into anonymous form or block the data processed in violation of the law, including any data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or successively processed, obtain certification that the operations requested have been made known, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this is impossible or requires the use of means clearly out of proportion compared to the right being protected;
3) raise objections for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the data collection or processing of personal data, in order to send advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications.
At the publication date of this site the data controller has not been appointed. When Seberg appoints makes this appointment the updated list of appointees will be posted in this section for consulting.